A long-established store of the Tokyo ramen which continues keeping traditional taste since the establishment of a business (1950) in 1950.
The nostalgic atmosphere that the shop indicates a tradition. Fleshy roasted pork fillet, boiled bamboo shoots, leek are in the ramen on the basis of simple soy sauce.
It is simple, but the traditional taste and profundity are felt visually when I eat.
- Tokyo / Ueno, Okachimachi, Yanesen, Asakusa, Ryogoku, Tokyo-skytree surrounding area, Kanda, Akihabara, Ochanomizu
- 〒111-0035 2-26-3, Nishiasakusa, Taitou-ku, Tokyo
- ■GURUNAVI link
- I see a GURUNAVI store page
I do Review contribution
About 来集軒 / Shop
- I input Review and a photograph
- Confirmation of input contents
- Contribution completion
Copyright© Gurunavi, Inc. All rights reserved.