Heihachi Tea House Inn
We have a history of over 400 years. We started our business as a Tea house along Wakasa-road and have been located in the Rakuhoku (north area of Kyoto city) since then as a long established Kyoto-style Ryotei serving grated yam ＆ barley rice, one of the local cuisine. There are many kinds of Tatami rooms with various sizes and our waitresses are dressed in the same style as in old days. Our location is approximately 30 minutes by car from Kyoto Station. Being far away from hustle and bustle of a city and enjoy the traditional bath and Kyo-Kaiseki.
Historical Specialty Cuisine Ryokan Offers Kaiseki Lunch with Japanese Style Sauna
Plan ID : z826100-01
・You can enjoy our special Kaiseki (Japanese Haute Cuisine) with grated yam ＆ barley rice.
- 8,640 JPY(tax included) per person
・Our private room has a beautiful view of Takano river. You can also enjoy walking around Japanese garden after the meal.
・You can experience the old style of bathing, "Kamaburo".
About Kamaburo : Japanese style sauna temperature is set around 55℃-60℃. You can take a shower after you feel warmth through your body and sweat naturally in sauna.
- Price Includes
- The price includes the meal and room charge. There is no charge for using bath towel and face towel.
Shampoo, body soap and hair dryer is equipped in the room.
- Approximately 2 hours
Maximum 3.5 hours in between 11:30-15:00
- Starting Time
- Please choose the reservation time from below when you make a reservation request.
- Meeting Time
- Please show up at your reservation time
- Reservation Deadline
- Until 18:00 of ２ days prior to your request date
- ※The course is Omakase, so please inform us in advance if you have any food allergies, religious/health restrictions.
- 8-1, YamabanaKawagishi-cho, Sakyou-ku, Kyoto-city, Kyoto
- ・Kyoto city bus (No.17,18,21,41) Sijo-kawaramachi bus stop(Just near Kencho-mae) 20-minute walk
・Karasuma Subway Line Kitayama Station Exit 2 Taxi 5-minute
・Subway Karasuma line Matsugasaki station 20-minute walk
・Eizan line Shugakuin Station 5-minute walk
・JR Kyoto Station Taxi 30-minute
※The time is only a guide. It varies by waiting time and a traffic jam.
※If you use taxi, please tell the taxi driver "Kawabata dori Kitayama agaru 200m".
- Host Name
- Heihachi Tea House Inn
- Regular Holidays
- Business Hours
- Available Languages
- 【English】Staff will communicate in simple English
- Payment Methods
- Cash, Credit Card
VISA, Master Card, American Express, Diners Club, Union Pay
ALIPAY, Apple Pay
- Cancellation Policy
- If you would like to change or cancel your reservation, please notify us by 2 days prior to the reservation date.
We will ask for the Cancellation Fee as below
・Cancellation previous day of the reservation : 50% of the price
・Cancellation on the day of your reservation : 100% of the price
Cancellation at the discretion of the organizer, the host will contact you by 3 days before the event.
Cancellation due to force majeure conditions, the host will contact you by the previous day of the event.
- Official Website URL