Kyo・Uji Matcha Ryori Tatsumiya
In about 1840, "Tatsumiya" was originally built as a tea wholesaler in Uji Tea Plant. Afterwards, it became a restaurant, featuring dishes using Uji Matcha, about 80 years ago. As a long-established restaurant using Matcha along the way, we are able to cook Matcha dishes with seasonal ingredients.
Our Kyo Kaiseki dishes based on the tradition of Kyoto has an excellent reputation.
Signature Bento with Matcha Experience
Plan ID : z826300-01
●Special plan to have Tea Ceremony using Uji Matcha and sweets before lunch.
- 4,800 JPY(tax included) per person
●Firstly, you can enjoy Tea Ceremony in the genuine tea room "Taihoan" surrounded by the Japanese garden.
●After the Tea Ceremony, please enjoy our signature "Ujimaru Bento", includes side dishes using more than 25 kinds of ingredients, a rice ball, red miso soup and a dessert, at "Tatsumiya".
- Price Includes
- Meals at "Tatsumiya" (Ujimaru Bento), Tea Ceremony at "Taihoan"
- Approximately 90 minutes
- Starting Time
- Please choose the reservation time from below when you make a reservation request.
Start time for Lunch
Start time for Tea Ceremony
・10:00 ・11:00 ・12:00
・13:00 ・14:00 ・15:00
※It is your choice to have Lunch first or Tea Ceremony first.
- Meeting Time
- 5 minutes prior to your request time
- Reservation Deadline
- Until 17:00 of 2 days prior to your request date
- ※You can join if you are older than 13 years old.
※When you make a reservation, please notify us if you would like to experience Tea Ceremony after lunch.
- (Ujikahan・Byodoinmae) 3-7 Tougawa, Uji, Uji-city, Kyoto
- ・Keihan Uji line Uji station 10-minute walk
・JR line Uji station 15-minute walk
※Free pick-up service by our minibus is available if you are a group of more than 8 people. Please let us know when you make a reservation.
- Host Name
- Kyo・Uji Matcha Ryori Tatsumiya
- Regular Holidays
- Business Hours
- Lunch 11:00-15:30
（L.O. 14:30, Drink L.O. 14:30）
（L.O. 19:30, Drink L.O. 21:00）
- Available Languages
- 【English】Speaking staff available
- Payment Methods
- Cash, Credit Card
VISA, Master Card, American Express, Diners Club, DISCOVER
- Cancellation Policy
- ・If you would like to change or cancel your reservation, please notify the facility in advance.
・We will ask for 100% of the cancellation fee if you cancel on the day of your reservation or no-show
Cancellation at the discretion of the organizer, the host will contact you by 3 days before the event.
Cancellation due to force majeure conditions, the host will contact you by the previous day of the event.
- Official Website URL